Playboy Model Tries To Open Plane Door In Mid-Flight
Posted: 5:10 pm EDT September 10, 2010Updated: 5:55 pm EDT September 10, 2010ORLANDO, Fla. -- A Playboy model is facing charges for trying to open a door on an airplane that had taken off from Orlando during mid-flight, WFTV learned Friday.Investigators said 21-year-old Tiffany Livingston suffered an anxiety attack while onboard a JetBlue plane on its way to Newark Thursday.She was detained once the plane landed.
Copyright 2010 by wftv.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
WFTV.comThe following are comments from our users. This is not content created by WFTV.com.
- The epitome of "way too much yardage between the goalposts."
- She must be in a recent issue.... now she has everyone's attention and will go buy one for curiosity. more $$$$ for her
- And so after careful scrunity over the 'issue' and commentaries, I have to say she is just a girl having a unmedicated moment. She unintentional grabbed the door handle as she was trying to cope with her problem. The feds have dismissed it as well. Meanwhile, I am available for further consultation if she would like to get help with her condition. Im sure we can get down to the source of these anxieties with continual therapy. I know....I should be ashamed.
- this girl is just a pampered spoiled brat who is used to getting what she wants because of what shes got in her panties.
- unbelievable - No one is making fun of an illness. The humor is in her occupation. That too may be an illness but it was her choice.