@mindotus Minus.com is the easiest way to share files online for free. Get 10 GB of Free Space today! Sign up here: http://min.us/rZgvNys
Registration is Free! By creating an account and signing in:
- Get 10 GB of free space
- Upload files up to 2 GB
- Unlimited Downloads and Transfer
- Profile to publish and share your files and folders ( example )
- Follow friends to see what they are sharing
- Use Dashboard to manage your files and folders
- Search and discover public folders
- Many additional features
How do I use Minus?
To start sharing, Drag and drop file(s) from your desktop and folders onto Minus or click Upload.
- Once you have created a folder, use the Left Arrow ← and Right Arrow → or your Mouse Scroll to browse the folder
- Browse in three modes: Grid, Linear and Fullscreen. Click on the icons to toggle at the Top Right corner
- Add more file into an existing folder by dragging files onto folder page or clicking on "Add Files" link in right menu
- Share your folder using the Shortlink in the right side menu
- Customize your folder link by clicking on the Pencil Icon next to the link
- Share a single file with your friends by clicking on "Share" under each file and using that link
- Name your folder by clicking on the top right Pencil Icon
- Add caption to your files by clicking on the encil Icon below each file
- Rename your files by clicking on the Pencil Icon next to the filename in Folder menu
- Re-order the file displays in folder by dragging file titles in the folder menu up and down
- Delete files from the folder by clicking the X icons
- Delete the entire folder by clicking the Trash icon in the top right corner
- Use the Search Bar in the header to
- Find friends and others to follow
- Find your own folders and uploads
- Find public folders and files shared by others
- Create a new folder by Dragging more files into header or clicking Select
- Dashboard displays your files and acitvity.
- My Files tab displays your own files and folders
- Feed tab is where you see what your friends and other users are sharing
- History tab displays your recent activity. You can Clear History easily
- Click on Profile in the header while logged in to see your profile.
- Your public folders will be displayed on your profile
- See who your followers are and who you are following
- Profile Statistics
- Karma – Displays the number of visitors you sent via your Invite link. More factors will count into Karma in the future.
- Shared – Displays the number of your Public Folders
- Views – Displays the total number of visitors to your profile and folders combined
- Folders are now Public or Private, by default will be Private
- Private – Anyone with the link can view folder, but not visible in public search or profile
- Public – Select public to publish your folder and making it visible in search and profile
- There are two icons in the top right
- Click on the icon in footer to toggle background lights on or lights off mode
- Click on the icon in footer to toggle Compact and Thumbnail views in profile and timeline
What is the difference between Public and Private folders?
Folders are Private by default unless you toggle to make it Public.
- Public Folders – Publishes to your Minus profile, and your followers will see it in their timeline and can search for it
- Private Folders – Anyone with the link can view folder, but not visible in public search or profile
Post a Comment